Candida – Yeast Infection
Candidiasis known as vaginal Yeast Infection is a medical condition peculiar to women as a result of an overgrowth of the fungus Candida Albicans. Under normal circumstance, this fungus is present in the body system and is put in check by Lactobacillus bacteria which acts as part of the body immune system.
Candida is found in parts of the body that have mucous membranes such as the throat, rectum and the vaginal tract. Common symptoms include burning and itching in the vagina and around the vulva. It is accompanied by a whitish discharge and can affect people with a low immunity in the body. The overgrowth of candida can make diagnosis difficult due to chronic symptoms that it shares with a Yeast Infection. Test available to determine this is limited, and that is allergic antibody test.
Overgrowth of Candida can be caused by the use of Birth control Pill (BCP), extensive use of antibiotics, consumption of refined and processed foods, use of steroids and consumption of food that may trigger overgrowths such as bread and baked food. Honey and excessive consumption of fruits can also be a trigger. Hormonal changes experienced during pregnancy and perimenopause can trigger candidiasis in a certain respect. When overgrowth of candida is not well treated on time, it can lead to much systemic
Conventional treatment aims to stop the overgrowth, but this always comes with side effects and also growth continue once the usage of drugs stops. This treatment does not deal with the root of the overgrowth, and this is what homeopathic treatment tends to offer.
Symptoms of Candida overgrowth – Yeast Infection
The following are common symptoms of candida overgrowth
- Sensitivity to the environment: hypersensitivity to smells and chemical. It can also include food allergies and intolerances.
- Digestive related problems: bloating of the stomach after eating, cravings for carbohydrates, sugar, food that contains yeast and alcohol.
- Fungal infections: This is noticeable on the foot and nails
- Menstrual problems: pre- menstrual tension, inconsistent menstrual cycle coupled with excessive bleeding.
- Ear, nose, and throat (ENT) symptoms: postnasal drip, itching ear, and nose, sinusitis
- Pains in the Joints pain and arthritis: painful joints and muscle aching
- Mental symptoms: depression, fatigue, mood-swing, lethargy and foggy brain
Homeopathic Treatment for Yeast Infection
Homeopathy is a natural medical approach of treating the body system and restoring the healthy state and preventing any future relapse. The sign of relief using homeopathic treatment is noticeable as early as the first week of treatment but requires that treatment continues for the next 3-5 months to prevent possible relapse.
The homeopath also takes the time to investigate by asking questions to know the exact way the patient feels. Questions such as body temperature, reaction to weather change, perspiration patterns, sleep and digestion and other related questions to determine the patient’s reactions. After this is done, the homeopathic remedy will not only offer treatment to candida but also other chronic health challenges such as constipation, depression, migraines and so on.
Here are a few homeopathic drugs that can be administered for specific symptoms and reactions of Yeast Infection.
Kreosotum 30C: this is administered to the person suffering from intense itching and burning sensation in the vulva, labia, and thighs. The symptom is accompanied with heavy yellowish discharge causing soreness of the vulva.
Calcarea Carbonica, 30C: it is suitable for symptoms such profuse discharge associated with itching and burning sensation. An early morning hunger and acidity of the stomach also noticeable in the person.
Sepia 30C: this is suitable for women with incessant candidiasis and urogenital infections. It is associated with women on birth control drugs.
Natrum muriaticum 30C: it is suitable for women prone to skin and respiratory-related allergies, herpes, and acne.
THE CANDIDA Yeast Infection DIET
The following diet is recommended by Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) Practitioners for patients suffering from Candida Yeast Infection. They are encouraged to follow the candida diet for about a period of six months.
– Stop sugar: stick to more of proteins and vegetables. Candida feeds off of sugar and the best way to starve it is to avoid taking carbohydrates that are converted into sugar for body use.
– Stop fermented foods: food such as vinegar, most condiments, mushrooms and even cantaloupe aid the growth of yeast.
– Avoid trigger foods: food such as aged and moldy cheeses and foods that contain yeast or molds especially bread, honey, syrups and glutinous foods such as oats, wheat barley, and rye should be avoided.
– Taking probiotic: taking acidophilus will restore the needed balance of bacteria composition in the body.
Homeopathic treatment for CANDIDA Yeast Infection by Dr. Tsan
At the Philadelphia Homeopathic Clinic, Medical Director, Victor Tsan, MD cures chronic Yeast Infection using homeopathic remedies created by Italian, French and Swiss homeopathic pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Using holistic approach for Yeast Infection treatment, in the majority of clinical cases Doctor Tsan able to cure the problem and reinstate healthy body condition.