Anemia is a state or condition in which there is the decrease in red blood cells in the blood. Even when the blood has decreased the ability to carry oxygen, the condition is called Anemia. Anaemic patients end up feeling tired, weak or experience shortness of breath; they may also experience reduced ability to exercise. The person having Anemia looks pale with dull and lifeless eyes.
Types Of Anemia:
- Anemia that occurs due to loss of blood. Generally, occurs in women having heavy menstrual flow.
- Anemia that occurs due to decreased red blood cell production. This condition may be hereditary or due to some underlying disease or due to lack of nutrition.
- Anemia that occurs due to increased red blood cell breakdown. This may be due to trauma or gastrointestinal bleeding.
Causes of Anemia include iron deficiency, lack of vitamin B12, Thalassemia or neoplasms of the bone marrow, malaria or some autoimmune disease.
Homeopathic Treatment for Anemia
Homeopathy Treatment is practiced for ages and is proven to be effective. Homeopathy can be effectively used for treating Anemia as well. To treat Anemia is necessary to understand the condition and causes first. Anemia is more common in women and young girls than men. The normal level of haemoglobin for males is 14 to 16 gm/100ml and 12 to 14 gm per 100 ml.
Symptoms Of Anemia
- Shortness of Breath
- Heightened Palpitation
- Paleness of Skin and Dullness in Eyes
- Difficulty in doing heightened physical activities.
Homeopathic Medicines At Rescue
If you are looking for some medicines in Homeopathy for Anemia, experts can diagnose you and can prescribe these medicines based on your condition.
- Cinchona– It is one of the best medicines of Anemia when blood loss is the main reason. Blood loss may be due to increased menstrual flow in women or due to worms in children. Blood loss can occur due to some injury. Cinchona can be prescribed in these cases. One may feel extremely tired or have chronic headaches.
- Natrum Mur– This medication can be used when Anemia is caused due to certain grief or heightened anxiety level. This kind of Anemia worsens in summer. A person suffering from this type of Anemia has a heightened desire to take salts or spicy food. The patient also looks skinny under this condition.
- Nit-Acid– this medication is used when the person under the effect of Anemia experiences extreme desire to eat non-eatable things like chalk, paper or earth. There may be cuts at the sides of his mouth and occurrence of ulcers inside his mouth.
- Phosphorous: This medication can be used when the patient feels extremely weak and exhausted. He may also feel thirsty frequently and crave for cold water. Patient under this condition is generally thin.
- Pulsatilla: This medication is generally used for females and can be very effective to treat Anemia. The patient may feel a lot of grief and feels like crying most of the times.
In all of the above cases, it can be seen that it is very difficult to decide on the line of treatment without knowing the causes and symptoms. Hence, it is best to go for an expert. If you have a question such as what can be the Best Homeopathic Doctor near me, Philadelphia Homeopathic Center is one place where you can surely get your solutions. The experts are experienced in diagnosing you and instantly understanding your issues so that you can be prescribed with the best medicine.